Bluedrop provides KF Aerospace simulator in-service support and maintenance in addition to ground training courseware development for the Royal Canadian Air Force as part of the Contracted Flying Training and Support Contract. Bluedrop has delivered, and continues to maintain, over 580 lessons (491 hours of courseware).
Scope of Work:
• Train RCAF pilots in Fixed-winged and Helicopter aircraft.
• ILT, CBT, Local Area Network Classroom, Simulators, DLN.
• IMI level 1 & 2 courseware development.
• Hours of Training 291.
Standard compliance for delivery:
• Customer provided requirements.
• Training plans.
• Courseware Design Document (CDD).
• Training evaluation plans.
• Acceptance test plan and procedures.
• Courseware prototypes.
• Computer-assisted instruction (CAI) – instructor-led.
• Computer-based training (CBT) – tutorial.
• Simulator and flying briefings and debriefings.
• Training information management systems.
• Created guides.
• Created Student workbooks, User Manuals and Student guides.