The HMTS is a fully immersive virtual training device for mission specific external load hoisting operations.
Key Training Outcome: advance proficiency and readiness in crew-centric mission-relevant contexts that cannot be trained outside of live training.
The HMTS provides crews with the ability to practice:
- Advanced live cable management
- Crew communication
- Mission rehearsal
- Physics of swinging loads
- Seamless integration with variety of flight training devices
- NVG, environmental conditions
- Configurable to any fuselage type
- On-the-fly mission changes
- Basic and advanced training for all levels of crew readiness
- Sets up in minutes
- Deployable anywhere/anytime
The HMTS allows the trainee to practice mission critical skills in a safe, true-to-life environment.
Trainees practice realistic rescue and hoisting operations in challenging scenarios complete with realistic cable behaviour that responds to flight dynamics and operator inputs.